Our Bespoke Approach
The Castle Craig Executive Programme offers an intensive bespoke rehab treatment plan for its clients. We understand that confidentiality and anonymity are of the utmost importance and we guarantee complete discretion throughout the assessment and treatment process.
Executive Rehab and Treatment Programme
Booking & Assessment
As soon as a booking is requested, our Executive Programme Coordinator takes personal charge of the client’s assessment. The assessment will include an explanation of the various components of the Castle Craig treatment programme, as well as the bespoke elements contained within the Executive Programme. The assessment coordinator will also assess suitability and appropriate fit for the client. The assessment will also include an exchange of information with any treating clinicians, and relevant family members or partners. Optional components such as external Case Management for family members and sober transport will be discussed.
Assessment may also include a telephone review by a Consultant Psychiatrist, and some medical information may be requested prior to admission. The further and full assessment continues once the client arrives at Castle Craig and is seen by the clinical team.
Following this clinical assessment, a booking will be confirmed with the admissions department.
Executive Programme Hospitality
The Executive Programme’s Hospitality Coordinator will phone new clients prior to their arrival and discuss their hospitality preferences or needs, and then ensure that your needs are met by liaising with staff from all departments on your behalf.
Our Executive Programme clients are appointed a skilled and experienced focal psychotherapist, who may or may not also be the Programme Coordinator who undertook the assessment. The focal therapist oversees the therapy plan from the earliest stage through to the continuing care plan, including family therapy. The focal therapist will be available to tend to your needs and meet frequently with you.
Aspects of Treatment
- Assessment by a Consultant Psychiatrist, Senior Therapist and multidisciplinary team;
- Detoxification from drugs and alcohol in a private, Executive bedroom;
- Individual therapy (Monday to Friday);
- Group therapy;
- Complementary therapies,
- Family therapy;
- Personalised aftercare management
Aspects of Wellness
During the assessment, we take time to understand the wellness needs and requirements of our clients, including their preferred wellness therapies or exercise routines. Priority access to wellness and complementary therapies is assured for our Executive clients; these can include:
- Personal trainer for private fitness sessions if requested
- Digital detox
- Sessions with a massage therapist (2 sessions per week as standard)
- Complementary Therapies (subject to booking and availability) such as:
Spa and Wellness
Our Executive Programme clients have access to upmarket spa and gym facilities near Castle Craig. Our clients can make use of swimming, spa, and gym facilities at weekends. Spa visits are dependent upon the physical condition of the client and completion of detoxification.
On a weekday, our Executive client benefits from a programme of one-to-one therapy, group therapy, psycho-educational work, exercise, wellness activities, and outings or other leisure activities. Mealtimes and relaxation times are also worked into the programme. On weekends, a similar, but a more relaxed programme of activities and treatment is arranged, with more of a focus on wellness and leisure activities.
Executive Rehab and Treatment Programme Accommodation
Castle Craig has a specially allocated private, en suite bedroom for the comfort of our Executive Programme clients. Our room is well-furnished and contains a comfortable double bed, en suite bathroom, writing desk and magnificent views over the front lawn and hills of the Scottish countryside. Additional amenities include luxury bedding, bathrobe, towels and slippers.
A range of hospitality amenities are offered to our Executive Programme clients to ensure comfort and well-being during your time here:
- Digital detox or computer and phone access, subject to usage agreement (discussed during assessment)
- Laundry service
- Daily room servicing
- Fresh flowers and fruit in the bedroom (optional)
- Daily newspaper (optional)
- Transportation connections in a company car
- Escorting to off-site activities
The following services can be arranged during your stay in treatment, and are subject to additional charges.
- Intervention with a qualified and experienced interventionist
- Full time Case Management
- Accompanied transport from door to door. “Sober transport”
- Dry-cleaning service
- Sessions with an external holistic therapist for diverse holistic therapies
- Appointment with dietician / nutritionist, dentist or other external clinical professional
- Bespoke residential family programme
- Interpreter to accompany patients
- Sober-companion/ one-to-one therapy as part of continuing care
- Refresher programme – where clients may return to the clinic for four days to consolidate their recovery
- Escorted trip e.g. tourism, cultural visits, golf, fishing, horse riding at weekends (dependent on therapeutic approval).
Prices available of bespoke extras on request. Subject to availability.
Travel & Arrival
Our chauffeur provides a meet and greet service for Executive Programme clients on arrival at Edinburgh International Airport. Castle Craig staff can also advise on best flight options, be it by private jet or normal flight, and assist with booking. Castle Craig is located 40 minutes drive from Edinburgh International Airport. Upon arrival at Castle Craig, the patient is welcomed by the programme coordinator and focal therapist, offered some refreshment and, depending on their immediate needs, they are helped to unpack and relax, to begin their detox regime, or to continue with their ongoing assessment and orientation.
The length of our Executive Programme is 4 weeks and costs £9,520 per week. A 2-week programme can be agreed at an extra cost (£11,420 per week instead of £9,520). A 2-week deposit is required in advance to secure the booking. This deposit is 50% refundable in case of cancellation up until the day of admission.
Enquire about our Executive Rehab and Treatment Programme
If you are interested in the Executive Programme at Castle Craig, please contact our admissions team with your enquiry.
Feedback we have received on our Executive Programme includes:
- Individual Therapist: “Let me take time to realise. Always available.”
- Group Therapy: “I got plenty of time + support.”
- Nursing Care: “Very friendly/Flexible with times.”
- Accommodation: “Super.”
- Staff support: “Very friendly! Helpful. Genuine. Happy.”
- Equine Therapy: “Very original. Loved it.”