Castle Craig is a leading international treatment clinic for addictions. We are located in Scotland, and help people from all over the world.
A world-class residential rehab clinic for English-speaking people around the world.
Do you or your family member need help for:
- Addictions to alcohol and/or drugs, including prescription medications,
- Behavioural addictions such as gambling,
- Co-occurring conditions such as bereavement, depression, anxiety, stress, trauma/PTSD, and eating disorders associated with addiction.
You can get help here.
You will have complete confidentiality and privacy in a beautiful, tranquil setting. We are based in 50 acres of beautiful private parkland in the Scottish countryside.
You will be treated by some of the best and most experienced doctors, psychiatrists & therapists in Europe.
Your treatment programme will be personalised to your needs and we treat any underlying problems and issues you have.
A variety of private and shared bedrooms are available.
You are assured quality treatment. Our treatment and management procedures are subject to regular audit by the Intertek ISO 9001 quality assurance system, this is the world’s most established quality framework.
You can reach us easily – we are based near Edinburgh International Airport and offer a free shuttle service to our patients.
We have treated over 8,000 patients from around the world since 1988 & our patient satisfaction rate is 98%.
Change your life
You can change your life through our abstinence-based 12 Step treatment programme consisting of:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy;
- Individual counselling;
- Group therapy;
- Educational psychotherapy;
- Trauma counselling;
- Family therapy;
- Complementary therapies including equine therapy, drumming, horticultural therapy, mindfulness meditation, acupuncture and art;
- Fitness & exercise programme.
Fill in our online pre-admission form and a therapist will call you back.
Page published: August 7, 2019. Page last reviewed and clinically fact-checked January 14, 2022