This is an exciting new position in an addiction rehab clinic with an international reputation.
Your role will bring you into contact with numerous departments as well as the hospitals’ patients and professional visitors. You will have the opportunity to propose improvements in systems and processes to Senior Management and Directors.
It is a wonderful opportunity in a varied and wide ranging role with supervisory responsibility across departments.
- Organise and oversee the elements of our programme relating to Housekeeping – cleanliness, tidiness, directing the head of Housekeeping and her team. This includes the laundry service. They conduct regular room inspections to ensure standards are being met.
- Liaises with the Decluttering Champion to recruit their support
- Monitors and reports on catering standards to the Hospital Manager and Operations Manager; this department is led by the executive chef. They work with the executive chef to support and assist in maintaining catering standards;
- Oversees the transport service to facilitate the cost efficient running of the service.
- Oversees working in conjunction with Administrative and Housekeeping staff to ensure the effective provision of the guest services at the Lodges.
- Oversee the Hospitality aspects of the Executive Programme, reporting on this to Manager who is responsible for the standards for the Executive Programme
- Responding to other hospitality needs – such as family visiting and professional visits.
- Contributes to the organisation of the fitness and recreation activities for the patients. This includes line management of the fitness staff and external contractors. This includes oversight of fitness and recreation at the weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 /year
If you have any further questions about working at Castle Craig please contact:
Castle Craig Hospital,
Peeblesshire EH46 7DH.
Email Your C.V to: