01 March 2018: Due to the severe weather conditions we are operating a temporary mobile contact desk service for Admission enquiries. Call answering may be delayed.
For more information about the admissions process, or treatment at Castle Craig alcohol and drugs rehab centre, please call our confidential phone lines:
- From the UK, please call our freephone number: 0800 0322 880
- For international enquiries, please call: +44 1721 722 763 (normal charges)
We strive to offer as much information as possible over the phone at all times. However, please note that the level of information we can provide varies at different times of the day and week, according to the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm – Fully staffed admissions department. Consultants and therapists available.
- Monday to Friday, 5pm to 11pm – Admissions staff member available. Consultant available to progress urgent admissions.
- Monday to Friday, 11pm to 9am – Telephone receptionist and message service available.
- Saturday and Sunday – Telephone receptionist. Call-back from admissions department available throughout the weekend. A consultant will be available to progress any urgent admissions.
To contact us in writing please use our contact form here.