Cost undoubtedly can affect your decision on which rehab you attend to receive treatment. But often what has not been realised is that the cost is often dictated by the quality of the facility.
Not all rehabs are created equally and whilst we cannot talk about other facilities, we can explain the reason behind our pricing and where your money goes.
Although not one of the most expensive rehabs, Castle Craig has higher fees than some facilities because:
- We are a hospital, which means that we are larger than most facilities and employ many more medical professionals
- Castle Craig employs a team of doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and healthcare assistants and a wide range of other staff to support the programme
- We have a separate medically supervised detox unit
- We offer various therapies
- We offer a wide range of evidence-based complementary therapies – massage, aromatherapy, equine therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy to name a few
- Treatment with us includes our 24 week continuing care programme, the UK’s most extensive relapse-prevention programme
- Access to a therapist, recovery advocate or nurse round the clock
- Nurses and a doctor on-site 24/7
- Beautiful surroundings and a Georgian castle with upgraded facilities.
The cost of your facility will matter because it will determine what kind of care you get and a certain level of supervision and therapist time.
How much does drug rehab cost?
Private rehab prices for drug addiction vary because it depends on the length of your stay and what co-occurring issues are discovered during your initial assessment with a qualified psychotherapist.
Costs tend to vary by room, whether it’s private, ensuite or shared. Costs can also vary by your length of stay, for example, our prices are cheaper for advanced stays and continuing treatment as an outpatient, which lasts a further 24 weeks.
Our drug rehab prices
Cost of rehab
Call us for more detailed pricing information and to receive a quote for your preferred treatment option.
Free drug rehab
Funding is available to receive free rehab treatment in the UK, often through the NHS or charities. However, this often results in frustration among users who are forced to join long waiting lists due to underfunding.
Self-funding individuals can skip the queue and access treatment immediately as well as those covered by any of the major health insurances.
Learn more about funding rehab here.
Drug Rehab | What’s it like | Choosing a rehab | Private/NHS | Inpatient vs Outpatient | Length of Stay | Admissions | Drug Detox | Free support | Success rates | Drug treatment/therapy | Aftercare | Type of drugs addictions