Are you are a former patient, family member, or someone who has heard of us and appreciates our work and wants to stay in touch?
We want you to stay in touch with us and keep you informed about what’s going on at Castle Craig.
When you become a Friend you will receive:
- A membership pack which includes the Castle Craig butterfly badge to identify yourself as a Friend;
- Newsletters with articles by staff, Friends and experts
- News of events and activities by Castle Craig;
- Updates on renewal weekends/workshops at the Castle Craig Lodges;
- 10% discount on accommodation at the Castle Craig Lodges;*
- Invitation to our annual reunion (intended for former patients and any family members who wish to accompany them).
*except at reunions
Keep in touch
We want to hear how you are getting along! Write to us and let us know how you are doing.
We would love to hear more from our former patients. Do you have any ideas about activities or initiatives could be developed at Castle Craig or in your own area? Write to us and let us know.
Future Plans for the Friends
As the idea of the Friends develops, we hope to organise more regional meetings and activities across Scotland, and to develop a secure online discussion forum with participation from Castle Craig therapists.