Our lodges are currently closed to visitors due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The gatehouse lodges were formerly gatehouses to the Castlecraig estate and the original buildings are Grade II Listed.
Our lodges are carefully designed to complement the style of the original gatehouse buildings. They comprise four self-catering cottages situated round a pleasant courtyard, near the entrance to Castle Craig.
Inside each lodge:
- Sitting room/dining area with a French window opening out onto garden areas,
- Twin bedrooms with shared bathrooms,
- Fully-equipped kitchens.
- TV, DVD player & Wi-Fi broadband internet,
- Iron/ironing board,
- Bed linen and towels,
- A small amount of food items: bread, milk, butter, eggs, tea, coffee, cooking oil,
- The ‘Essential Guide to the Scottish Borders’ & sightseeing information leaflets.
Unless you wish to rent a whole cottage to yourself, the Lodges are available on a shared basis – there could be other visitors in the Lodge in which you are staying. All guests have separate lockable bedrooms but the rest of the facilities are shared.
Please contact us for our current rates. If you wish to be accommodated in one of our cottages for more than 3 nights, then please contact us.
For more information or to make a booking please contact June Beevers.
Once you have made a booking we will send you a confirmation letter with other useful details such as information on visiting a relative at Castle Craig, local taxi companies, nearby shops, and local tourism highlights.