Are you are a former patient, family member, or someone who has heard of us and appreciates our work and wants to stay in touch?
We want you to stay in touch with us and keep you informed about what’s going on at Castle Craig.
When you become a Friend you will receive:
- A membership pack which includes the Castle Craig butterfly badge to identify yourself as a Friend;
- Newsletters with articles by staff, Friends and experts
- News of events and activities by Castle Craig;
- Updates on renewal weekends/workshops at the Castle Craig Lodges;
- 10% discount on accommodation at the Castle Craig Lodges;*
- Invitation to our annual reunion (intended for former patients and any family members who wish to accompany them).
*except at reunions
Keep in touch
We would love to hear more from our former patients. Do you have any ideas about activities or initiatives could be developed at Castle Craig or in your own area? Write to us and let us know.
To become a Friend simply confirm this with one of our administrative team in writing or by filling out the online form below. You will shortly receive a membership pack which will include the Castle Craig butterfly badge that you will be entitled to wear as part of our alumni.
Please fill in all the fields below:
When you join the Friends of Castle Craig you will receive occasional information about events taking place at Castle Craig, our latest news, articles from staff and experts on recovery, updates on renewal weekends and workshops, 10% discount on accommodation at the Castle Craig Lodges, invitation to our annual reunion for former patients and accompanying family members.
Your contact details, including your email address, will be stored on our Friends of Castle Craig database. We would like to reassure you that we will only use your details for the Friends of Castle Craig database and will never sell or pass on your details to any third-parties. You have the right to request that your details be removed from the Friends of Castle Craig database at any time in the future, in order to so, please email Lucy Douglas or click ‘Unsubscribe’ from any future emails.