The cost of alcohol rehab will quite possibly be the biggest consideration when it comes to choosing an alcohol rehab.
When it comes to choosing the right facility for you, we don’t lead with cost. Rather, we encourage potential patients to look into CQC (or equivalent) reports and staff numbers (no addiction treatment should be carried out without psychiatrists or doctors).
Sadly, nothing in this world is free, but when your life, or the life of someone you love, is truly at risk you want to make sure you spend your money on the right facilities and put your faith in the right people. For funding help, talk to us quickly here.
Why Castle Craig is worth every penny
Truthfully, we are worth it and to our knowledge, no other alcohol rehabs in the UK are able to boast the same exact on-site facilities, therapies, staff accreditations and medical team numbers we have here at Castle Craig.
Many of our reviews describe our alcohol addiction service as “life-changing” and we can only attest this success to our incredible medical team here at Castle Craig.
As a highly-rated, world-renowned facility, we offer groundbreaking and evidence-based addiction treatments that have shown to be successful across 10,000 patients we’ve treated at Castle Craig.
To deliver these exceptional therapies, we have a full team of therapists and psychiatrists, which might be hard to come by in your search.
More than this, our castle grounds also have an ICU facility, where our team of doctors and nurses can carry out medically-assisted detoxes in the safest possible way.
How much does alcohol rehab cost?
Cost of rehab
- Costs vary by room: Treatment costs include the type of bedroom option e.g. private ensuite room, or shared bedroom.
- Costs vary by length of stay: Prices get cheaper for advanced stays and continuing treatment, which lasts longer than 5 weeks.
- Costs vary depending on if you are an inpatient or outpatient: Outpatient treatments provided here at Castle Craig are around half the price of our long-stay residential treatments. See ProPathway online programmes for alcoholism.
- Free rehab: With patience and time, the NHS may be able to fund your alcohol addiction treatment.
Call us for more detailed information about pricing and to receive a quote for your preferred treatment option.
- Treatment & therapies in alcohol rehab
- Low-cost alcohol rehab options
- Initial Assessments
- Admissions Process
Page last reviewed and medically fact-checked | September 2, 2021