Throughout the UK, rehab centres offer many different types of programmes and lengths of stay. However, whilst short-term rehab stays are commonplace, they are not always recommended.
Short-Term Rehabs: 3-Week Residential Treatments
- Whilst seven day programmes seem to be a growing trend, we know that they are not the best solution available for long-term users or people seeking treatment for the first time.
We understand that patients want treatment over as quickly as possible and often have commitments they are not willing or prepared to step away from.
A 3-week residential stay is available at our rehab facility, however, it is combined with intensive therapy that you can take advantage of from the comfort of your home because no addiction treatment is fully complete without a diagnosis and therapy to follow.
Let’s find out more…
The most common rehab durations are:
- 7 days: Detox only
- 28 days/30 days: Detox, group sessions
- 35 days: Detox, diagnosis, 1-1 & group therapy
- 60 days: Extended days for long-term users
- 90 days: Max stay for individuals suffering from severe mental health distress
Finding out what will be best for your addiction will need to be assessed by an addiction specialist and a psychiatrist.
Whilst we will be able to work with you to determine the best course of treatment, we find it is always best to start with the advice of a medical professional in the event you need urgent medical attention.
Castle Craig is made up of 32 medical professionals including consultant psychiatrists, nurses, doctors and therapists. It is in our medical opinion that the longer you spend in rehab, the better your chance of success of sustained recovery.
Addiction is a disease and it’s not cured overnight.
3-week residential rehab cost
Three weeks as an inpatient and three weeks with 1-1 intensive therapy at home is charged from £12,000 for six weeks.
What’s included in the price:
- Inpatient assessments
- Clinical evaluations
- Intensive therapy one-on-one for 21 days (CBT and MET)
- A private ensuite detox room
- A shared room
- Group therapy
- Women-only groups
- Psychoeducational lectures
- Recovery literature
- Complementary therapies
- Continuing care plan
If you suffer from alcohol, drug or behavioural addictions PRO Pathway can help. Our therapists have a wealth of experience in the 12-step model, anxiety, mood disorders, psychotherapy assessments, PTSD and relapse prevention.
The PRO Pathway is only available for those with
- A stable home and work life where a partner or significant other can support you with a commitment to therapy and the partner or significant other is aware that there will be some impact on family life during the programme.
- Limited budgets for treatment make longer-term residential care inaccessible.
- Limited time available because of work or caring commitments.
Learn more by contacting our addiction admissions team. Call 01721 728118
Get in touch today
You’re almost there.