Our Bespoke Approach
The Castle Craig Executive Programme offers an exclusive and intensive bespoke rehab treatment plan for clients. We understand that confidentiality and anonymity are of the utmost importance and we guarantee complete discretion throughout the assessment and treatment process.
Executive Programme Booking & Assessment
As soon as a booking is requested, our Executive Programme Coordinator takes personal charge of coordinating the client’s assessment. Part of this process includes a medical assessment where some medical information is requested prior to admission. The assessment continues once the client arrives at Castle Craig and is seen by the clinical team.
Executive Programme Coordinator
The Executive Programme Coordinator will ensure that your needs are met by liaising with staff from all departments on your behalf to ensure the smooth-running of your Executive Programme.
Our Executive Programme clients are appointed a skilled and experienced focal therapist who oversees their therapy plan from the earliest stage through to the continuing care plan, including family therapy. The focal therapist will be available to tend to your needs and meet frequently with you.
Aspects of Treatment
- Assessment by a Consultant Psychiatrist, Senior Therapist and multidisciplinary team;
- Detoxification from drugs and alcohol in a private, Executive bedroom;
- Individual therapy;
- Group therapy;
- Complementary therapies,
- Family therapy;
- Personalised aftercare plan.
Aspects of Wellness
During the assessment we take time to understand the wellness needs and requirements of our clients, including their preferred wellness therapies or exercise routines. Priority access to wellness and complementary therapies is assured for our Executive clients; these include:
- Personal trainer for private fitness sessions,
- Digital detox,
- Sessions with a massage therapist,
- Complementary Therapies such as:
- Equine assisted therapy,
- Art therapy,
- Indian Head Massage,
- Relaxation therapy;
- Mindfulness meditation.
Spa and Wellness
Our Executive Programme clients have access to upmarket spa and gym facilities near Castle Craig. Our clients can make use of swimming, spa, and gym facilities twice a week. Spa visits are dependent upon the physical condition of the client and completion of detoxification.
On a weekday, our Executive client benefits from a programme of one-to-one therapy, group therapy, psycho-educational work, exercise, wellness activities, and outings or other leisure activities. Meal times and relaxation times are also worked into the programme. On weekends, a similar, but more relaxed programme of activities and treatment is arranged, with more of a focus on wellness and leisure activities.
Castle Craig has a specially allocated private, en suite bedroom for the comfort of our Executive Programme clients. Our room is well-furnished and contains a comfortable double bed, en suite bathroom, writing desk and magnificent views over the front lawn and hills of the Scottish countryside. Exclusive amenities include luxury bedding, bathrobes, towels and slippers.
A range of hospitality amenities are offered to our Executive Programme clients to ensure comfort and well-being during your time here:
- Digital detox or WiFi access, subject to usage agreement,
- Laundry service,
- Packing and unpacking service on request,
- Daily room servicing,
- Fresh flowers and fruit in bedroom,
- Daily newspaper,
- Transportation in a private car.
Executive Programme clients will have access to a range of bespoke extras, available on request, to ensure their well-being and leisure needs are met.
- Intervention with a qualified and experienced interventionist;
- Full-time dedicated therapist or recovery coach;
- Escorted trip e.g. tourism, cultural visits, golf, fishing, horse riding;
- Dry-cleaning service;
- Sessions with an external holistic therapist for diverse holistic therapies;
- Additional spa treatments available at a health spa;
- Appointment with dietician / nutritionist;
- Bespoke family programme;
- Interpreter to accompany patients;
- Sober-companion/ one-to-one therapy as part of continuing care;
- Refresher programme – where clients may return to the clinic for four days to consolidate their recovery.
Prices available of bespoke extras on request. Subject to availability.
Travel & Arrival
Our chauffeur provides a meet and greet service for Executive Programme clients on arrival at Edinburgh International Airport. Castle Craig staff can also advise on best flight options, be it by private jet or normal flight, and assist with booking. Castle Craig is located 40 minutes drive from Edinburgh International Airport. Upon arrival at Castle Craig, the patient is welcomed by their focal therapist, offered some refreshment and, depending on their immediate needs, they are helped to unpack and relax, to begin their detox regime, or to continue with their ongoing assessment and orientation.
The length of our Executive Programme is 4 weeks and costs £9,240 per week. A two week programme can be agreed at an extra cost (£11,340 per week instead of £9,240). A 2 week deposit is required in advance to secure the booking. This deposit is 50% refundable in case of cancellation up until the day of admission.
Enquire about our Executive Rehab Programme
If you are interested in the Executive Programme at Castle Craig, please contact our admissions team with your enquiry.
Testimonials on our Executive Programme
Feedback we have received on our Executive Programme includes:
- Individual Therapist: “Let me take time to realize. Always available.”
- Group Therapy: “I got plenty of time + support.”
- Nursing Care: “Very friendly/Flexible with times.”
- Accomodation: “Super.”
- Staff support: “Very friendly! Helpfull. Genuine. Happy.”
- Equine Therapy: “Very original. Loved it.”