Help change lives
Castle Craig is always looking for talented individuals to join our dedicated team of professionals, who are passionate about helping patients recover from alcoholism, drug abuse and other addictions.
Since 1988 we have grown into the largest employer in the local area, with a team of highly experienced and compassionate staff.
Castle Craig has a high staff retention rate and we are proud of the commitment that our employees show to us and our patients. We believe that this is due to:
- Our reputation as a leader in the field of chemical dependency,
- Our family atmosphere,
- The inspirational results our staff see from the patients,
- The encouragement and support we give to our staff in gaining further professional qualifications.
If you want to become a part of our team then look at the section below to see if any current vacancies apply to you.
Apply for a job
You can use our online job application form to send us your CV, and to copy and paste a covering letter. Remember to indicate what job you are applying for and explain how you meet the criteria for this role - based on your experience skills and knowledge. Please also take time to explain why you are interested in the role.
We would be grateful if you could include the following information:
- Current salary / remuneration package.
- Current notice period.
- Details of two referees (please note that the referees will not be contacted until the offer stage, and not without prior consent).
We regularly update this page, however feel free to contact us to see if any other unadvertised jobs are available in any of our departments: Medical, Therapeutic, Nursing, Administration, Catering, Domestic.
Applying from Europe & Abroad
Many of our staff come from Europe and countries outside the European Union. Successful applicants from overseas will receive a work permit as long as they are English speaking and have at least one grandparent born in the European Union.