|Alison Mills||Anne Goodall
We know that people don’t just seek help and advice about addiction treatment within working hours. That’s why our phone lines are open 24/7 so that we can take your call at any time and offer you advice on alcohol and drug addiction rehab.
Our Help Desk Case Managers are waiting at the end of the phone to help discuss your alcohol and drug problems and answer any questions you have about residential rehab or our addiction treatment programme.
We have a large network of experienced professional addiction treatment resources all over the UK, Ireland, Sweden and The Netherlands, and we will help you find the right treatment choice for you, even if it’s not with us – that’s our guarantee.
All calls are confidential
- From the UK, please call our freephone number: 0808 274 6351
- For international enquiries, please call: +44 1721 722 763 (normal charges)
We strive to offer as much information as possible over the phone at all times. However, please note that the level of information we can provide varies at different times of the day and week, according to the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm – A member of our admissions department is on the phones.
- Monday to Friday, 7pm to 8am – Telephones manned by our telephone receptionist from 7pm to 8am. The operator will take a message to pass on to our admissions team. All calls are confidential.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 4pm – A member of our admissions department is on the phones. Outside these hours a telephone receptionist will take a message and you will receive a call back from the admissions team as soon as they are available.
- Consultants and therapists are available 9am – 5pm weekdays by appointment.