Castle Craig’s Partners
- Castle Craig Netherlands – Our independent outpatient mental health care facility assists patients from the Netherlands.
- Executive Rehab Guide – The Executive Rehab Guide is published by Castle Craig Hospital, with the aim of raising awareness about the issue of alcohol and drug addiction in the workplace. The Executive Rehab Guide equips employers, managers, colleagues, employees and their families with the information and tools they need to tackle this issue proactively and at the earliest possible stage.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Trust – The Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Trust is a non-profit organisation that provides information and advice to the public and healthcare professionals on hyperbaric oxygen treatment. The Trust was set-up in 2009 by Peter McCann, founder of Castle Craig Hospital.
Addiction Support Organisations
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Cocaine Anonymous (CA)
- Marijuana Anonymous (MA)
- Gamblers Anonymous (GA)
- Problem Gambling Guide
- Nicotine Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA)
- Al-Anon.org – For family members of addicts.
- Dual Recovery Anonymous (UK) – A 12-Step recovery program for those with a dual diagnosis
- 12 Steps – Resources for all 12 step programs. It contains an in-depth discussion of the 12 steps, and a forum on the 12 steps.
- The 12 Step Cafe – Resources for all 12 step programs. In-depth discussion and forum on the 12 steps.
- Christians in Recovery
- Staying Cyber – Resources for Online Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy Providers:
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy – Experiential workshops with horses and professional therapists support in Martham, Norfolk.
- Sarah Urwin – Equine Assisted Psychotherapy – Sarah is a certified EAGALA (Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association) practitioner. She is based in the South West of England, near Exeter.
News & Information on Addiction
- Castle Craig’s Twitter Account – Follow us for the latest news on drug and alcohol addiction from around the world
- Castle Craig’s Google Plus Account – Follow us for our latest addiction blog posts and news from Castle Craig.
- Daily Drug and Alcohol News Service by Drugscope
- Recovery Resources News – Recovery Resources is the new vehicle through which people and organisations in the addiction-recovery field can tap into Deirdre Boyd’s expertise. She is a leader in the field of recovery from addiction, with an international reputation.
- Patient.co.uk – Medical information and support.
- Addiction Science Research and Information Center – A group of scientists communicate about addiction scientific findings.
- National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome – Resources and information on alcohol consumption during pregnancy.