If you are searching for treatment for drug and alcohol dependency then you have already made the first step to getting better.
Why Private Rehab?
Although there are options available on the NHS, many people prefer private rehab because:
- Fast admission: you can often begin your process as soon as you like
- Multiple treatment methods taking place on one site
- People often need to step away from their daily lives and associated stresses
- High standard of accommodation
- Often higher success rates
Why Castle Craig?
- Personalised approach: each of our patients matter to us and we personalise each treatment method so individuals can gain as much from recovery as possible and go on to have a healthy, addiction-free life.
- 98% satisfaction rate: we are focused on helping you get better – our patients would not show such satisfaction if our methods did not work. Read some of our testimonials
- Beautiful grounds: Positioned six miles away from the nearest shop, our large castle is positioned in 50 acres of picturesque woodland and countryside. Our private residential rehab is unlike any other in the UK, offering a hotel-like service, we allow family guests to stay in their own rooms on the grounds when visiting.
If you live in Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Levenmouth or Fife, Castle Craig is only a short hour’s drive away in West Linton and provides luxury and affordable in-patient rehab treatment.
Who would be treating you?
We have an experienced team of addiction therapists and medical professionals, who come from all over Scotland including Edinburgh, East Lothian, West Lothian, Lanarkshire and Glasgow.
Our therapists use a holistic, people-focused approach and are accredited with either COSCA (Counselling and Psychotherapy Scotland) Scotland’s professional body for counselling and psychotherapy or BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy).
Our experienced team of psychiatrists, doctors, nurses and qualified therapists deliver exceptional care, detoxification, clinically proven psychotherapies, alcohol rehab, 12 Step facilitation, complementary therapies and fitness to help you regain control over your life as soon as possible.
For those with a drug dependence, withdrawal can be the first and biggest hurdle of recovery. Our medical team have decades of experience in managing the essential detoxification stage of giving up addictive drugs.
Behavioural addictions rehab
Why have 10,000 patients chosen Castle Craig?
Castle Craig has welcomed thousands of individuals from across Scotland and beyond: over 10,000 patients have passed through our doors since 1988.
It is a family-run rehab that has excellent success rates in treating addicts. We are recognised by major health insurers.
Do you want to find out more about how things could get better?
If you want to find out more about high-quality, dependable treatment, don’t be afraid to get in contact.
Call: 01721 728118 or make an enquiry here.
Addiction resources for Dunfermline
- Moodcafe – promoting mental health and sobriety in Fife
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Dunfermline and Fife
- Alcohol Focus Scotland
- Turning Point Scotland
- Scottish Drugs Forum
Page last reviewed and clinically fact-checked | July 14, 2021